- FOG Control (5 billion microbes per gram)
- FOG Control Plus (20 billion microbes per gram)
- FOG Control Max (90 billion microbes per gram)
Sewage Lift Station
- Prevents build up of fats, oil & grease
- Reduces/eliminates need for sewer cleaner/vacuum truck maintenance
- Keeps pump clear of grease build up
- Initiates sewage degradation
- Helps keep downstream pipes clear
What it Is
- FOG and sewage-degrading microbes in a dry powder
- High efficacy
- Science backed
- Natural, chemical-free
- 4-year shelf life
- Easy to apply
- 1 lb. per week per lift station to start
- adjust concentrations and quantities to match level of FOG in the lift station
STORAGE: Product is a dry powder housed in a plastic pail and has a 4 year shelf life. Easy to keep on site.
Note: powder will not activate if it is sitting on solidified grease
RE: FOG Control Effectiveness
MicroSorb Environmental Products, Inc.
104 Longwater Dr.
Norwell, MA 02061
Subject: Effectiveness of Beneficial Microbes Powder
Dear Mr. Young,
I am writing to let you know how pleased I am with the performance of your microbes powder. We have been using it to treat one of our sewage pumping (lift) stations where we have been having a chronic problem with FOG (fats, oil and grease) build-up. The FOG build-up is not a new phenomenon and is typical in any sewage collection and treatment system. It is also one of the more expensive problems to deal with due to costs of chemicals and labor to clean sewer lines and pumping equipment in the stations. I have found your product to be reasonably priced and effective in conditioning the grease in the tank, reducing build-up and binding with inorganic material, facilitating pumping the material downstream and reducing substantially the formation of the ‘grease-shelf’ typical in lift-station tanks. Such ‘shelves’ can interfere in the proper performance of float switches, pumps and sewage lines when large chunks break off. We also get the added benefit of treatment of downstream connecting pipes and lift stations.
When you first contacted me about your product, I believe I told you I seldom take "cold sales calls". I get a lot of them. I am glad I took yours.
Let me know if you have any other great ideas.
Frank Cooper WWTP Supt/Chief Operator
Marion, MA DPW/Sewer Div.